Providing a Sound Basis for Decision Makers
Changing supply and demand structures in the energy sector require analyses based on energy system models which support decision making for operation and management of energy infrastructures such as power plants, storage systems or energy networks. Energy system models consider a multitude of components in energy systems. In order to address these issues, the energy system models can analyze all parts of the energy system at various scales:
- National and international energy systems
- Energy systems in regions, cities and communities
- Industrial or municipal energy systems
Our energy system models provide decision-making support for the benefit and purpose of:
- Policy makers and authorities in the development of masterplans on a national, regional and municipal level
- Utility companies
- Industrial technology commercialization
- Market analysis and product planning for businesses
We offer all kind of research services and consultancy services to support our customers by entering and accessing new markets, by finding new solutions or by improving products and process.
With our complementary model family, we are prepared to meet the demand and wishes of our customers. The model family ranges from energy system models, electricity market models, grid models and models for system optimization and market integration.