As the share of renewable energy steadily grows in the electricity grid, the building of the future must be adapted to meet the requirements of a renewable based power supply. Thus, the energy system as a whole, including all its supplier units, stands in focus.
At Fraunhofer ISE, we develop and test customized control and operation strategies that allow a higher degree of local load management. Using power tools which we developed ourselves, we are able to carry out detailed monitoring of energy supply systems.
Our R&D services include:
- Monitoring energy supply systems
- Developing power tools for visualizing and monitoring the energy supply system
- Tools and concepts for the quality assurance of the controls and operational management of energy supply systems
- Consulting and designing energy and cost-optimized concepts for operational management
- Elink – webservice for decentralized energy management systems (http://www.elink.tools/):
- synPRO: synthetic time-resolved profile for electricity and heat
- schedSOL: prognosis-based operation management
- Player involvement and acceptance studies