In the field of power electronics for electromobility, photovoltaic and storage systems, we combine our extensive know-how with a unique laboratory infrastructure. Within our research projects, we are continuously working on increasing the power density and power-to-weight ratio, and consequently the integration density of power electronic systems. In addition, we specialize in the development of customer-specific solutions of up to 350 kW for electromobility, photovoltaic and storage systems. We develop efficient and multifunctional converters for all types of on and off-grid applications.
The increasing demand for sustainable, efficient, and emission-free mobility requires a wide range of power electronic systems. Highly efficient and high-power converters are necessary for mobile as well as the stationary applications, so that the driving range can be increased and charging times can be reduced. Our broad expertise and our state-of-the-art laboratory infrastructure enable us to develop highly efficient and compact power electronic systems right up to pre-series. We work together with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), their suppliers, and manufacturers of charging infrastructure to realize innovative and individual solutions for power electronic systems.
Our R&D-Services in the field of »Power Electronics for Electromobility, Photovoltaics and Storage Systems« include:
- Compact, Efficient and Customized Converter Systems
- Innovative Assembly, Connections, and Cooling Concepts
- Inductive and Conductive High-power Charging Infrastructure
- Highly Efficient and Compact Converters for Vehicle Integration
- Innovative Control Algorithms for Grid Integration of Power Electronics
- Simulations and Studies on Power Electronic Converters for Electromobility, PV and Storage Systems