High Profile and Precise Yield Assessment
A yield assessment carried out by an independent third party increases the security for investors and bankers. Fraunhofer ISE uses reliable radiation and meteorological data in order to exactly simulate the PV array. Factors such as soiling and shading that reduce the energy yield are precisely determined.
Due to the close internal cooperation at Fraunhofer ISE (above all with our calibration laboratory CalLab PV Modules) and throughout the world, we can be sure that the most recent research results flow into the simulation software developed at our institute.
A yield assessment gives a detailed account of the expected energy yield of a PV system. Our services include:
- high-quality meteorological data
- simulation of the system with software developed in-house.
- precise simulations of the local surroundings and row shading
- verification / Supplementing the module data with measurements from the Fraunhofer ISE CalLab PV Modules.
- detailed documentation of the losses and uncertainties during each stage of the analysis
- continual quality assurance due to system monitoring
- comprehensive experience based on 300-400 certificates per year