Our R&D Services:
- Lifetime and performance investigations on cell components for PEM water electrolysis. A variety of electrochemical measurement techniques such as polarization curves, impedance spectroscopy, cyclic voltammetry, etc. are applied.
- Screening of material and components in single cells with reference electrodes on the anode and cathode and in short stacks up to 80°C and 50 bar operating pressure.
- Development of accelerated stress tests for PEM water electrolysis
- Investigation of surface characteristics with ESEM / EDS
- Structural analysis with 3D x-ray microcomputer tomography (microCT)
- Analysis of water contaminates and corrosion products with ICP-MS